I can somewhat read and understand Japanese now. Though, I still need to look up a dictionary a lot. And I use machine translator as some kind of sentence maker. After understanding a sentence, it can be a pain in the ass to think up the sentence myself. So I take advantage of it and make changes based off of what I have understood. As for editing, I do it myself. It also serves as some kind of English practice for me (I’m not a native English speaker). I won’t guarantee any accuracy of the translations from me as this is just another way for me to learn Japanese while practicing my English at the same time.
And there’s another translator on this website under the name of “sleepy Pop” or “Niozerk.” I don’t have any idea what to write anymore, so this is all form me.
- Our Dating Story: The Experienced You and The Inexperienced Me
- I Started Working As A Lover Agent, And For Some Reason, I’m Receiving Requests From Beauties (Translator: sleepy Pop)
- What Happens If You Saved A High School Girl Who Was About To Jump Off?
- What Happens If A Friend’s Older Sister Falls In Love With A Gloomy Person?
- The Best Noble In Another World: The Bigger My Harem Gets, The Stronger I Become
- Hey, wanna go out with me? My childhood friend, a beautiful girl, asked me to be her boyfriend, and I’ve started a camouflage boyfriend (Translator: sleepy Pop)
- *R18 NOVEL* Young Wife Elf Slave *R18 NOVEL*
- *R18 NOVEL* A Returnee Classmate, Number One On The List Of People I Want To Kill, Became My Wife *R18 NOVEL*