I seriously can’t read Japanese (without the help of tools), but if you were to ask me whether I know a little bit of Japanese, I’d answer yes.
What’s here is MTL work with my personal touches / editing, and without TLC. But please do leave a comment if there are weird lines. Chances are I missed some lines before it and it lead to mistranslations. Either that, or I really don’t understand the lines either hahaha.
I’m doing this out of boredom with the intention to learn Japanese and raising awareness of the novel I’m currently reading to non-Japanese audience at the same time. And English isn’t my native language so don’t expect anything high quality. I also won’t guarantee any accuracy either. You’ve been warned and enjoy.
- Our Dating Story: The Experienced You and The Inexperienced Me
- I Started Working As A Lover Agent, And For Some Reason, I’m Receiving Requests From Beauties (Translator: sleepy Pop)
- What Happens If You Saved A High School Girl Who Was About To Jump Off?
- What Happens If A Friend’s Older Sister Falls In Love With A Gloomy Person?
- The Best Noble In Another World: The Bigger My Harem Gets, The Stronger I Become