“И наменятоже обрати внимание”
“Nothing much though? I just said ‘This guy is such an idiot’”
“Can you stop hurling abuse in Russian!?”
The unrivaled silvered-haired beauty sitting next to me, Alya-san, had a triumphant smile. …..But, the truth is different. Earlier, in Russian she said “give me your attention, too”!
Actually, I, Kuze Masachika, have Russian listening skills at native level.
I couldn’t stop smirking at the not-knowing Alya-san who, today too, was coming all sweet in sugary Russian language!?
An adolescent love comedy with a super high-spec Russian JK, the object of admiration of all students!
Japanese Title: 時々ボソッとロシア語でデレる隣のアーリャさん
Author : 燦々SUN (sunsunsun)
Illustrator : ももこ (momoco)
- Prologue – The Aloof Princess and The Lazy Neighbor
- Chapter 1 – Isn’t It Very Frustrating When You Miss Out on a Free Gacha?
- Chapter 2 – I’m not a loner, okay?
- Chapter 3 – It’s Him Officer
- Chapter 4 – I Don’t Hate Girls Loves Between Sisters
- Chapter 5 – Stop! Don’t Fight Over Me!
- Chapter 6 – It Was My First Time Seeing a Shadow of Death
- Chapter 7 – It Was… a Sad Incident
- Chapter 8 – Yeah, I Got It
- Epilogue – This Hand