Masaichi Mazono, an otaku boy, and Toiro Kurumi, the most beautiful girl in school, are childhood friends.
Toiro, who was always in Masaichi’s room, was supposed to be like family to him.
But one day, Toiro, who was constantly getting annoyed by her romantic troubles, asks Masaichi to play the role of her boyfriend.
They thought it would be simple to pretend to be a couple because they’d been together for so long, but their ideal childhood friend can’t possibly end up as a false lover…
“E-eh no, holding hands is embarrassing.”
A childhood friend who is more than a lover embarks on a more adventurous lover’s life than she could have dreamed!
Author: 叶田キズ (Kanoda Kizu) | Illustrator: 塩かずのこ (Sio Kazunoko)
- Colored Illustrations
- Chapter 1 – Her Classmates Still Don’t Know The Secret Of Her Hair Colour
- Chapter 2 – Tentative Sweetheart
- Chapter 3 – Thus, The Game Of Lovers Officially Begins
- Chapter 4 – The Legendary Backstage Strategy
- Chapter 5 – Couple Certified Indirect Kiss
- Chapter 6 – A Date Between The Two People Who Deceive The World
- Chapter 7 -A Confession Based On False Pretences